Friday, February 8, 2013

Vintage Snow Flake-Burgundy

The weather outside is frightful...inside my house is delightful...I have no where to go...so let it snow...let it snow...let it snow...LOL...I'm so happy to be home today...that I'm delirious.lol.

I loved these snowflakes that I had made for a pass it forward gift...that I decided to make one for myself this snowy morning...the perfect project for the nasty weather that is coming in this morning...I've been so lucky to be off today and for that I'm grateful...I hate driving in bad weather.


 This is not a quick project...but as you can see...the end results are beautiful...and I had fun...and that's what counts.


I sprayed my entire snowflake with a sheer shimmer sparkle...but unfortunately it's not showing up in my photo...Darn It!


 I added these little for you tags with some bling...luv it!


 I love this adorable sentiment...beautiful to use on a friends winter card...birthday...thank you...anything you want.


 This is the recipe:

Stamp sets: thanks so much and one of a kind art.
*****
Card stock: bashful blue...colourful snowflake DSP...classic snowflakes red DSP...and vintage blue snowflakes DSP.
*****
Ink: brilliant blue.
*****
Punches: framelits holiday ornaments...2 1/2" and 1 1/4" circles...3" scallop circle...and designer rosette die.
*****
Additional supplies: s/u silver cording...snail...crystal effects...hot glue...sheer shimmer spritz sparkle...blue and white lace...snowflakes gems...silver snowflake reflections...big shot...fiskar...and mini hillside dew drops from The Robins Nest.


 This is my favorite sentiment to stamp on the back of my cards and projects.


The snow is really starting to come down now and the wind seems to be picking up...I can feel my house starting to get cool...whenever it's windy outside...it gets cool in this old farm house...thanks so much for droppin' by this morning...at least you didn't have to leave your house to visit with me...hopefully you all don't have to go out in this today...stay home...stay safe...stay warm...and I hope you all have a stampin' good time.


Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin