Saturday, February 9, 2013

Love is in the Air-1

 These little collection of cards are so much fun to make...this one I particularly like because right now I'm into Hexagons...after I cut the shapes and glued them onto the card...I ran the front of the card through my Big Shot to give it that multiple layered look...so you have the hexagons that were cut out...and the embossed hexagons in the background.


 I had to add some bling to my little jewelry tag...this really helped the card to pop.


 This is the recipe: 

Stamp set: teeny tiny wishes.
*****
Card stock: very vanilla...eggplant envy...lavender lace...pink passion...sweet talk postage stamp DSP...cream printer paper.
*****
Ink: eggplant envy.
*****
Punches: hand held 1/16" circle...jewelry tag...honeycomb folder...and the happy hexagon plate.
*****
Additional supplies: peppermint candy bakers twine...pink and clear crystals...s/u mini glue dots...snail...stampin' dimensionals...big shot...fiskar...and score-it.


 I shoveled out this morning...and put the ingredients for a hearty soup in the crock pot while I was out shoveling and cleaning of the car...by lunch time it will be ready...I think this is going to be a kinda soup and sammy day...lol...thanks everyone for droppin' by this morning...I hope everyone made it through the storm safe and sound...
have a great day...and I hope you all have a stampin' good time.

Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin