Sunday, February 10, 2013

Owl Always Love You

I made a couple more of these quick and easy cards this morning...the pink owl certainly brings a smile to my lips...perfect for a cute little girl that might love owls...or a big girl for that matter...lol!


I love the heart embossed background on these  cards...I haven't hardly used this embossing folder since buying it...and now I've used it a few times in the past couple of weeks...Yeah!


This is the quick and easy recipe:

Stamp set: holidays and wishes.
*****
Card stock: Kraft...positively pink...sweet talk postage stamp DSP...cream printer paper.
*****
Ink: early espresso.
*****
Punches: key tag and heart blocks embossing folder.
*****
Additional supplies: flax bakers twine...stapin' dimensionals...snail...big shot...fiskar...and simply scored. 


Happy Valentines Day.


Thanks for stoppin' by this morning and sharing another one of my cards with me...it's a cold morning so if you have to go out make sure to bundle up...enjoy the rest of the weekend...and I hope everyone has a  stampin' good time.


Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin