Monday, February 11, 2013

Love

 I love...Love...Love my Hexagon folder...and I'm very happy as to how these cards turned out...Yep...I love them.


This doesn't have to be a Valentine card...it could be use for a birthday or a just because card...it would certainly cheer up the recipient. 


I love bakers twine...it gives cards and projects just that little something when you don't want to overdo and make the card too heavy...especially if it has to be mailed.


This is the recipe:

Stamp set: tiny tags.
*****
Card stock: whisper white...pool party...basic gray...assorted scraps...and white printer paper.
*****
Ink: primrose petals.
*****
Punches: embosslits fashionable hearts...jewelry tag...1/16" hand held circle...and honeycomb folder.
*****
Additional supplies: Caribbean bakers twine...s/u mini glue dots...acrylic blocks...snail...big shot...fiskar...and score it.


I am absolutely thrilled about my card...I will have to make some more of these...I love them...lol...Thanks so much for stoppin' by this morning...I hope you like these cards as much as I do...be careful outside this morning...
it's not only cold but it's very icy and slippery too...I can't wait for the warm weather to come...stay warm everyone...have a great day...and I hope you all have a stampin' good time.

Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin