Saturday, June 15, 2013

Celebrate Birthdays and A Colour Challenge #246

It's absolutely amazing what you can get done before the crack of dawn...lol...this is what I've been doing since 3am...I decided to make a card for a challenge...I haven't done The Colour Throwndown in forever...and I love the colours that they have chosen for us to throw down this week.


I love banners...and this DSP have them all ready for me to cut out and use on my card...I absolutely love quick and easy...but I think that I've said that a million times already...and it probably won't be the last either...Hehehehe!


On this card the banners go straight across the top...I like how I have just a tiny bit of the banner hanging of the edge of the card stock.


These are the new sentiments from "The Best of..."Club from Stampin' Up...that's what I call it anyway...since every month a new "Best of..." is released.     


Check out the Bling...I just love the Crystal Bling that I added to my sentiments.


 This card has the banners at an angle...I love this look very much...pretty but simple. 


Here is the recipe for the Colour Challenge:

Stamp set: Best of Birthdays.
*****
Card stock: old olive...pear pizzazz...blushing bride...rich razzleberry...whisper white...vintage banners DSP...and white printer paper.
*****
Ink: old olive.
*****
Punches: decorative label...key tag...wide oval...and textured impressions stripes folder.
*****
Additional supplies: clear round crystals...stampin' dimensionals...acrylic blocks...sticky strip...crystal effects...snail...fiskar...pink sorbet bakers twine...big shot...and simply scored plate.


Make sure to stop by The Colour Throwdown Blog and check out the great cards the other ladies entered also.
http://www.colorthrowdown.blogspot.com/


Thanks for stopping by this morning and sharing my Colour challenge with me...it was so much fun...enjoy the beautiful weather this morning...have a great weekend...and I hope that everyone has a stampin' good time.
Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

1 comment:

Wanda Cullen said...

Love all your variations using the banners! A great way to highlight the throwdown colors! Thanks for playing along with us this week!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin