Friday, June 14, 2013

Black and White Thank You

 Good morning everyone...it's freezing here this morning...Brrrrrr...aren't we suppose to be approaching the summer season...maybe I better enjoy it...and be very careful for what I wish for...lol!.
These would make fabulous thank you cards for a wedding to send to friends and family don't you think...they're so easy that you could make a stack of them if you needed to.


 I did add a dash of red...but you could add any colour that works...such as coordinating it with the colours of the wedding party...how cool would that be.


 I love that I added the tiny crystal bling to the cards...they give the cards a little POW!...lol.


This is the easy recipe:

Stamp set: Wonderful words.
*****
Card stock: basic black...whisper white...wedding DSP...and white printer paper.
*****
Punches: 1" and ! 1/4" square...and argyle folder.
*****
Additional supplies: charcoal bakers twine...clear crystals...s/u mini glue dots...big shot...crystal effects...fiskar cutter...and simply scored plate.


 Thanks everyone for stopping by this morning and sharing these wonderful cards with me...I had a fun time making them...I love quick and easy cards...I hope you all have a great day...it's time for a cup of hot tea for me...and a stampin' good time for all of you.

Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin