Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Happy Birthday Inches

It's 3am and most of the world is sleeping...not me...I'm wide awake...looking for something to do...guess what won...making a couple of cards of course...lol...and I had a great time doing it too.


 I am loving the bright colours of this collection and even though it has been long since retired...I still love using it.


I like this look...the card stock and the DSP both have the same embossed background...and it was easy...I punched out my squares...taped them to my card stock...then ran them through my BIG shot.


 This is the easy recipe:

Stamp set: itty bitty banners.
*****
Card stock: very vanilla...ice cream parlor DSP...gumball green...and cream printer paper.
*****
Ink: gumball green.
*****
Punches: framelits bitty banners...1 1'4" square...and argyle folder.
*****
Additional supplies: ice cream parlor ribbon and buttons...simply scored plate...snail...s/u mini glue dots...and big shot.


 It is cold and windy outside...I can hear the trees blowing around...the wind is even making the fan in my window spin around...hopefully I can catch a nap before it gets light out...thanks so much for stopping by this morning...enjoy the beautiful cool weather that promises to come our way today...because the next couple of days aren't going to be this nice I heard...I hope you all have a stampin' good day.

Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

OOPS...OOPS...OOPS...I just noticed that I took a pic of the 1 1/4" circle punch instead of the 1 1/4" square...sorry about that...but as you can see from the cards...I used a square punch...silly moi...lol!

1 comment:

Heide said...

Great looking cards, Love the quilt look of them.
Hugs, Heide

Blog Widget by LinkWithin