Friday, June 21, 2013

Give it a Whirl and Challenge C4C 190

Banners and Pinwheels...I love them both...reminds me that summer is here.
 

I love the bubbles back ground of this embossing folder...and the bakers twine is added to the top of the banners...I really like this technique a lot.


The center of this pinwheel I left plain...and the bakers twine I put underneath the banners...I didn't care of this technique too much.


In the center of this pinwheel I added one of the boho blossoms.


 This is the recipe:

Stamp set: perfect pinwheels.
*****
Card stock: early espresso...old olive...ice cream parlor DSP...assorted scraps...and cream printer paper.
*****
Ink: midnight muse.
*****
Punches: boho blossom...jewelry tag...small pinwheel die...and bubbles folder.
*****
Additional supplies: simply scored plate...Cappuccino bakers twine...pink and green crystals...s/u acrylic blocks...s/u mini glue dots...snail...crystal effects...pewter brads...big shot...fiskar cutter...and lollipop sticks.



I've entered these cards into the challenge over at Crazy 4 Challenges...Make sure to drop by the blog and see all the beautiful work the other ladies have to share with us.

 http://crazy4challenges.blogspot.com/



My head is pounding and I still have a cough...so it's back to bed for me...thanks for stopping by this morning...have a great weekend everyone...and I hope you all have a stampin' good time.

Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin