Saturday, June 8, 2013

Just a Note Treble Cleft

I just love this card...I told you that you would be seeing more of this gift wrapping paper in my cards or projects till it's all gone...lol...make sure to check out the gorgeous ribbon...that was the last of it...I'm almost sad to see that it's finished...but I'm sure that I wiil find another new fav...I always do...lol.


I embossed the back ground of this card with my musical notes folder...and I love it .


 I've been dying to try my new Treble Cleft Die and isn't this cool to add it to a just a note card...it goes absolutely fabulous with the musical notes folder don't you think!...I'm too clever...LOL!


 Here is the easy recipe:

Stamp: just a note.
*****
Card stock: whisper white...gift wrap paper from Japan...assorted scraps...and white printer paper.
*****
Ink: gumball green.
*****
Punches: butterfly...designer label...music noted folder...treble cleft die...and embosslits beautiful wings.
*****
Additional supplies: soft pink satin ribbon...big shot...snail...fiskar...simply scored plate...s/u mini glue dots...crystal effects...and spring dews dew drops.



 Thanks for stoppin' by this morning and sharing these cards with me...finally the rain has stopped...YEAH!!!...and we will have a beautiful day...so make sure you all enjoy it...have a great weekend...and I hope you all have a stampin' good time.

Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Beverly, Thanks for visiting my blog. Saw your card on Make It Monday. Very Lovely!

Unknown said...

How clever to use gift wrapping paper. Very pretty card! Thanks for joining us at Make It Monday.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin