Saturday, June 1, 2013

Thank You

I'm having a great time this morning...I got up early...walked the dogs...did my small grocery shopping...made lunch and dinner...all before the heat comes in...YEAH!!!...I'm a happy girl...now I'm Chillaxin' with a tall glass of ice tea...and havin' a stampin' good time...who could ask for anything more...life sure is good.

This card is so sweet...I have it as a thank you card...but switch out the sentiment and it's good to go as a get well or birthday card...after I embossed the whisper white card stock...I used the blossom punch to make my flower opening...then added it to the pixie pink card stock...tooooo cute!
 

 Those tiny little dots was made from my I/16" hand held circle punch...I have large hands so this was a challenge just placing them in the middle of the flowers in the embossed back ground...LOL...but I did it with a little patience.


This is the easy recipe:

Stamp sets: mixed bunch and wonderful words.
*****
Card stock: whisper white...pixie pink...assorted scraps...and white printer paper.
*****
Ink: pumpkin pie.
*****
Punches: two step bird...3/4" circle...1/16" hand held circle...7/8" scallop circle...blossom and blossom bouquet triple layer punch...and flower frenzy folder.
*****
Additional supplies: maraschino bakers twine...bright round designer brads...snail...s/u mini glue dots...crystal effects...big shot...simply scored plate...fiskar...and sticky strip.


  Thank you all so much for droppin' by this morning and sharing another card with me...I'm so glad that I did a lot of my work early this morning...I can now feel the heat coming in...enjoy this fabulous weekend...try and stay as cool as possible...don't forget plenty of cool water for your pets...bring them inside too...also remember your elderly family members and neighbours if they live alone...and most of all remember to have a stampin' good time...thanks everyone.

Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin