Sunday, June 2, 2013

Smile

I have become addicted to hexagons and I love how this card turned out...the printed paper that I used is from Japan...it was used to wrap a gift that I received from family over there...when I saw it...I knew that it wasn't going to end up in the garbage...the paper was heavy and absolutely perfect for card making...you will be seeing quite a few cards using it...I'm going to use up every little scrap...lol.


The bakers twine made the perfect bow for this card...as you can see lots of purples were used.


Don't you love how the small hexie dies fit into the embossed background honeycomb folder...I know I do.



This is my easy recipe:

Stamp: I thought of you.
*****
Card stock: Printed gift wrap paper...very vanilla...assorted scraps...and cream printer paper.
*****
Ink: lovely lilac.
*****
Punches: honeycomb folder...nesting hexagon and happy hexagon dies.
*****
Additional supplies: lilac bakers twine...snail...s/u mini glue dots...big shot...and simply scored plate.


I hear there's going to be bad weather later on today...hope to be back home before it comes in...thanks everyone for stoppin' by this morning...heading out to walk the dogs and get my newspaper...their both sitting here staring at me...lol...stay safe and cool...enjoy the rest of the day...and I hope you all have a stampin' good time.


Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin