Monday, June 3, 2013

Get Well Wishes

I love this sweet little get well card...and I love my hexies...the back ground is embossed with a hexie  folder and then I used a die cut to make the tiny little hexies to fit into the embossing...with the yellow discs this card may cost just a  little bit more to mail...but well worth it.


I saw on pinterest someone used the little discs on her flower petals...so I added them to my hexie flower also...but worked them around the center of my flower...and I love the dimensional look my flower now has.


 Another little something different that I used to make this card was the lollipop sticks...yeah!!!...Luv It...I wrapped the bakers twine around it and some around the card itself...then pushed the leaves under the twine on the portion part of the stick.


Here is the easy recipe:

Stamp set: teeny tiny wishes.
*****
Card stock: very vanilla...chocolate chip...assorted scraps...and cream printer paper.
*****
Ink: only orange.
*****
Punches: word window...two step bird...honey comb folder...and hexagon quilt cut die.
*****
Additional supplies: peapod bakers twine...yellow mini discs...snail...stampin' dimensionals...s/u mini glue dots...big shot...sticky strip...fiskar...crystal effects...score-it...and lollipop sticks.


It's dark and raining outside this morning...actually it's pouring and windy...but I think it's suppose to get better later this afternoon...I hope everyone had a great weekend...thanks for stoppin' by this morning and sharing my sweet get well card...I really like how it turned out...hope you all like it too...enjoy the rest of the day...and I hope that everyone has a stampin' good time.


Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin