Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Make A Wish

Isn't this ribbon simply gorgeous...I had just enough left over to make these two lovely cards...I really needed (LOL) to use this beautiful wrapping paper that wrapped a lovely gift for me from Japan...I told you that you'd be seeing lots of projects with it till I used it up...both the ribbon and the paper are my favorites.
 


I glued the paper onto the very vanilla card stock using my snail adhesive...I then ran it in the cupcakes folder through my big shot...so easy peasy...lol.
 


Both of the cards are mirror images of each other...it was fun doing that...you can see it in the photo...but the little dot of stickles on the candle glimmers in the light.



 Here is the quick recipe:

Stamp: A cupcake wish.
*****
Card stock: very vanilla...assorted scraps...and cream printer paper.
*****
Ink: early espresso.
*****
Markers stampin' write.
*****
Punches: cupcake folder.
*****
Additional supplies: gorgeous green linen ribbon...s/u mini glue dots...snail...big shot...fiskar...simply scored plate...and yellow stickles glitter glue.


 Thanks so much for dropping by this chilly morning and sharing my card with me...it's cold here this morning...what a difference a day makes...enjoy the rest of your morning...and I hope you all have a stampin' good time.


Stampin' HUGZ
Beverely

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin