Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Happiness


 I'm sooooo! excited...I made a fabulous set of cards this morning...luv!...luv!...luv! this little collection.


  These cards are perfect for 
weddings...engagements...or bridal showers.


The card with the wedding ring and no sentiment would make perfect thank you cards for the gifts received...I added a crystal bling to the center of the ring...it really gave it some sparkle...just like a real ring.




This card with the flower was so plain until I added the crystal bling to the center with the pearls...the back ground was embossed with my flower frenzy folder...the heart card below has plain silver dot brads added to it.


On this card...I added some crystal bling around the sentiment and two silver heart brads...fabulous idea if I may say so myself...lol...the same could be done with the other cards...but I wanted a set of different ones...I can always add them later if I wish too.


Here is my recipe:

Stamp set: heard from the heart.
*****
Card stock: whisper white...basic black...wedding DSP stack...wedding chipboard stickers...and white printer paper.
*****
Ink: basic black.
*****
Punches: flower frenzy folder.
*****
Additional supplies:silver mini brads...clear crystals...s/u mini glue dots...stampin' dimensionals...sticky strip...snail...crystal effects...and charcoal bakers twine. 



 Thank you all so much for dropping by this morning and sharing this collection of cards with me...I certainly had a great time making them...and they were very quick and easy...I always keep an eye open for pretty stickers or chip board that I can embellish to make them pop...enjoy this fabulous morning...and great day...make sure to have yourselves a stampin' good time.


Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin