Thursday, June 6, 2013

Thank You Doiley

I'm going to make this short and sweet...having a tough time with my knee today...but I did pull out a couple of new goodies to play with early this morning...I finally get to play with my paper doilies and some pretty washi tape.


I also used my favorite honey comb folder in the background.


I'm luvin' the doilies too.


 Here is the easy recipe:

Stamp sets: reason to smile and wonderful words.
*****
Card stock: kraft...paper doilies...assorted scraps...colourful stripes washi tape...and cream printer paper.
*****
Ink: gumball green and summer fruit.
*****
Punches: 1 3/8", 1/16" hand held, 7/8" scallop and scallop circles...jewelry tag...and honeycomb folder.
*****
Additional supplies: lemondrop bakers twine...acrylic blocks...sticky strip...snail...s/u mini glue dots...ice cream parlor buttons...simply scored...big shot...and fiskar cutter.


  Thanks for stoppin' by this evening I appreciate it...I wish this could have been a better post...but I'm in pain today...I'm gonna grab a hot...hot cuppa tea...then back to bed I go...I hope you all have a stampin' good time.


Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin