Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Chic and Shabby Hair Accessories

I didn't make any cards today...I wanted to do something that was very quick and fabulous at the same time...lol.


So I made some Hair Accessories for my Grand Daughter.


Her hair is so thick and wild...that regular children's barrettes get lost in her hair...I wanted big and bright...I think I nailed it.


The daintiness of the shades of purple in the flower is so pretty...can't wait to see it in my Grand Daughters hair...and I love the shimmer to it also...I have to have some bling in my projects.


These are made from a very heavy felt...and are stitched in the middle...I love the stitching.


I wish I could pick a favorite...but I love them all...they were so easy since most of the flowers were already pre-made...I just had to sew them or glue them onto the barrette.


Thanks for droppin' by this afternoon...it's time for me to make a cup of tea and relax...I hope you liked my project...have a great day...and a stampin' good time.


Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

1 comment:

Joan Ervin said...

OMG...your hair accessories are soooo cute...I love each one, especially the shear lavender one...sooo pretty!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin