Sunday, August 18, 2013

Stampin' Around Jumbo Wheels-1

I didn't do much stamping last week...I spent my time organizing my stampin' wheels...and this is what I came up with...and I totally love it.


I worked on the Jumbo Wheels first...I took all the rubber off the wheels and mounted them onto foam...I put a small label with the name of each wheel on the back...and all I have to do to see what wheel I need is to flip the page...Great!


Love...Love...Love how it looks in the binder...it will be much easier to find what I want...when I need it...the jumbo wheels go 4 to a page.


This is the wheels after they've been stripped of the rubber.


I had to wait for the mounting foam to arrive...I was so excited when it finally came...and I was able to start my project.

 

 My acetate sheets and clear sleeves are from Staples.


I hate waste...so this is what I did with the left over foam scraps...I put them back onto the wax paper...I have lots of small unmounted stamps that I bought years and years ago...I will finally mount them...and maybe get a chance to use them too...how great is that.


Thanks so much for droppin' by this morning...enjoy this cool weather it will be leaving us sooner than we think...have a great weekend...and a stampin' good time.


Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

1 comment:

Black Smith said...

I can see that you are putting a lot of time and effort into your site
and detailed articles! I am deeply in love with every single
piece of information you post here.

Ophthalmology
Surgical instruments
Dental Instruments
Beauty instruments
Neurosurgery Instruments
ENT instruments
Gynecology instruments
Orthopedic instruments
Hollow wear Utensils
Veterinary instruments
Surgery Sets

Blog Widget by LinkWithin