Thursday, August 1, 2013

The Holidays Are Here..it's here..it's here


My friend Shelli has done it again...I'm so excited that the Holiday Catty is here...I'm just going to share a few of my favorite things I love in it...there is just toooooooo! many goodies to list them all.


 I'm not a big Halloween fan...but I love this set...cards and projects are quick and easy too because there is coordinating dies and punches that go with the set.


 There's some wonderful Fall stamp sets...they also have coordinating dies.


 I love the Winter Frost DSP...this is going to be a must have for me...it also comes in a 4X6 paper stack if I don't want to buy the 12X12 sheets...but whom am I kiddin'...I have lots of projects in mind already.


 Here is some inspiration as to what can be made with the Winter Frost DSP.


 This snow flake stamp set has a coordinating die...no more hand cutting these delicate designs.


 I see tons of possibilities with this stamp set...I love it.


 I love these two stamps...I can't always find a nice New year stamp...but here it is.


 These stamps have a coordinating punch...so no hand cutting...saves time.


 One of the great Christmas sentiment stamp sets.


Look at the fabulous Halloween DSP...I'm not too much into Halloween as I said before...but I think this just won my heart.


Look at what projects you can do with the Halloween DSP.


There is even a prepackaged gift set ready to give someone who is already a stamper...or someone who maybe just starting out.

 
There is some wonderful project inspirations in the catty too that takes your breathe away.


 Finally there is two wonderful hostess sets to choose from...they both coordinate with matching punches and dies. 


 So there it is...A Few of My Favorite Things...Thanks so much for droppin' by this evening...I'm going to get into bed with a cup of hot tea and my new holiday catty...you know that I'll be checking my list twice...I don't want to miss a thing...Shelli you really need to stop making such fabulous stuff...lol...have a great evening everyone...and I hope you all have a stampin' good time...Good Night!


Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin