Friday, May 2, 2014

My Grand Daughter Rockin' the Hair Bows...

I've become quite addicted to making hair accessories for my grand daughter...with her hair so thick...it's difficult to find clips that will stay in her hair or hold it together.  
 
 
 

I find them quick and easy...and enjoy looking for usual embellishments to add to them. 
 
 
 
 
I think these orange and red ones are a fav of mine...and it looks like she loves them as well...lol.
 
 
 
The hair clips are the same colours...but different styles...I used different beads also...this way she can wear them together...or have two separate clips.
 
 
 
 
A big thank you to my grand daughter for modeling the hair clips for me...she did a great job Rockin' these Hair Clips...lol...and she's totally thrilled with herself too.
 
 
 
 
Thanks for droppin' by...have a great day.
 
Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin