Sunday, May 4, 2014

National Scrapbooking Day 2014-My Layout


Yesterday was National Scrapbooking Day...I made a couple of simple layouts...but forgot to post them and then fell asleep...so I'm posting them this morning... I did my layout for my brother who just recently passed away this year...Dennis always thought he was never in any family photos...but he'd be surprised as to actually how many pics he was in...I'm totally thrilled...because now I have lots of pics for layouts with him in them.
 
 
 
I did these first couple of pages in the layout using his favorite Amazing Grace Hymn...and some musical notes DSP...I used strips of the paper to separate the layout...and as background to his picture.
 
 
 
 
Here in this layout I have his obituary from the local newspaper and a prayer card...I've left plenty of room for some journaling...and maybe another pic.
 
 
 

This page I really love...my daughter made a disc with all his favorite music...and I added a pocket to the layout to insert the disc in...Dennis loved the praying hands...it meant a lot to him...so I've added a pic of that to this page also...again I've left plenty of room for some journaling.
 


 
Thanks so much for joining me this morning...I hope you enjoyed my layout...have a Great Day.
 
 
Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin