Monday, May 5, 2014

Admit One and A couple of Challenges

It has been forever since I've done a Challenge...and I sure did miss doing them...I made this late last night when I couldn't sleep...and I love it...Originally I was going to cut out the centers and use them for flowers...but didn't want any waste...so I kept the entire doily.



 This is the original doily that I was going to use as a flower...I haven't added any sentiments to the card yet...but it can be for birthdays...get well...and Oh!...Mother's day is coming up too.




 I love the large paper doily die...no more running from store to store...trying to find a colour to match my projects...whatever card stock I use in my projects...I can now match it with the doily if I choose...Totally Fabulous.




 Another Fav die is the butterfly...I just love...love...love it.
 



 This is the recipe:

Stamp set: that's the ticket.
*****
Card stock: Smokey slate...whisper white...primrose petals...certainly celery...certainly celery prints DSP...and white printer paper.
*****
Ink: primrose petals.
*****
Punches: ticket duo builder...bitty and elegant butterfly...embosslits beautiful wings...sizzlits large paper doily die...and honey comb embossing folder.
*****
Additional supplies: everyday enchantment brads...paper piercing tool...snail...s/u mini glue dots...stampin' dimensionals...big shot...simply scored plate...acrylic block...and melon rind bakers twine.
 


 Thanks for a fabulous morning and challenge...it was so much fun...I can't wait to do it again.



Please remember to stop by Through the Craftroom Door (4/29-5/5)...and Crazy for Challenges(#234) blogs to see the Fabulous Inspirations all the ladies have to share...it truly is a feast for the eyes.

http://ttcrd.blogspot.com


 http://crazy4challenges.blogspot.com


 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by this morning...have a Fabulous Good Day...and a Stampin' Good Time.
 
 
Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley
 
 
 
 
 


1 comment:

Anne Fenton said...

Wow this is a really cute card. I love butterflies. Thank you for joining TTCRD this week. Hope to see you again for the new challenge.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin