Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Happy Mother's Day...and A PPA 202 Colour Challenge

Mother's Day is just around the corner...and I thought this card would be perfect...and I just love the double sentiment on the front. 
 
 
 
 
Originally one of the sentiments was suppose to go inside the card...but I like writing my little notes and thought it would take up too much room. 
 
 
 
 
The stamp set I used was all holidays...Kraft...Bermuda bay...and real red cardstock...early espresso ink...butterfly...heart to heart punches...impressions stripes folder...primary dew drops...crystal effects...snail...mini glue dots...and maraschino bakers twine.
 
 
 
 
Thanks for dropping by this morning...also please stop by the Pals Paper Arts challenge...check out some of the fabulous work and inspirations the design team and other entries have shared with us...they are totally fabulous. 
 
 
 
 
 
Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin