Saturday, June 28, 2014

5X7 Relax and Renew

This card is very simple...I wanted to keep it that way since it seems to have so much going on with the DSP...but it's still an eye catcher.


 
 
I love the sketch this week...it was so much fun to play with...and easy too.
 

 
 

I used this ribbon a lot a long time ago...and I love it just as much now as I did back then...it's so soft and the colour is Soft Moss.

 

 
 
I love Cupcakes...so I will relax with a Nice cup of coffee and my cupcake...Yum!
 





 The Peep of the Week Challenge
Is an opportunity for us to show off some of Our Power Poppy Creations and let the design team see the wonderfully Creative Ways we've used these fabulous images!  
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Sketch Challenge #230
 a sketch with lots of circles...circles...circles...even fun to say it.
 
 
 
 
http://operationwritehome.org/sketch-challenge-230/




Week #224 - 'Party Time'
              Its another week of inspiration and creativity  in the Tea Room!  the theme of 'Party Time' along with this beautiful photo for inspiration!  



http://theshabbytearoom.blogspot.com/2014/06/week-224-party-time.html



Color Throwdown #298
 The colors are so beautiful and elegant.



http://colorthrowdown.blogspot.com/2014/06/color-throwdown-298.html




Challenge #63
It's another "Anything Goes"  challenge this week over at Sister Act Card Challenge...stop by the blog and see all the many amazing entries there.



http://sisteractcardchallenge.blogspot.ca/2014/06/challenge-63.html



Thanks for sharing another early morning with me...I had a great time playing and checking out all the Fabulous Inspirations...I hope that you all did too...have a great and safe weekend...I hope you will all have a Stampin' Good Time...don't forget to stop by all the challenges and see all the wonderful inspirations these Fabulous ladies have to share. 

Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley
 

1 comment:

ChristineCreations said...

Lots of fun with the circles theme! Thanks for joining us at Power Poppy!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin