Monday, June 9, 2014

Thinking of you and Challenges

I had a Fabulous time with these two challenges...I love quick and easy...but when it's gorgeous too...that makes me a very happy girl...lol. 


 
 
I layered the flowers and the sentiment for a little dimension...added some bakers twine...and Voila...I must also add that the embossed background did a lot for the card too.
 
 
 
 
This is the easy recipe:
 
Stamp set: teeny tiny wishes.
*****
Card stock: whisper white...soft sky...brilliant blue...and white printer paper.
*****
Ink: midnight muse.
*****
Punches: blossom...word window...blossom bouquet triple layer...and flower frenzy folder.
*****
Additional supplies: shore bakers twine...stampin' dimensionals...sticky strip...snail....big shot...fiskar cutter...and simply scored.
 
 
 
 
 
 
FTL #294
This week I entered the challenge over at clean and simple...it was easy and a lot of fun...make sure to stop over there and see what the DT Members had to share with us...totally beautiful work.
 
 
 
 
 
 
CMCC #23
I also found a new challenge and decided to enter this one also...I love the soft and relaxing colours of the challenge...please stop over there also and see the beautiful inspirations they have to share.
 
 

 
Thanks so much for sharing the morning with me...I had a great time making my card...enjoy the rest of the morning...and I hope you all have a stampin' good time.
 
 
Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

3 comments:

Pink Blossom Creations said...

Love this card and all it's elements x

chera said...

Love the embossed background!! Very pretty card!

Katie Melhus said...

Pretty! Those embossed flowers are so crisp-looking, they give such depth :) Thanks for joining us this week at Colour Me...!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin