Saturday, July 12, 2014

1980...A Scrapbook Page

It has been forever since I worked on a scrapbook page...I've almost forgotten how much fun it can be...it was great to combine the card sketch with the page...I had to think for a while...but I love the way I was able to get it to work...I will try it again with a couple of my favorite sketches. 
 
 
 
 
I absolutely love this sheer polka dot ribbon...it's so soft...I was very happy to have been able to use it in my layout today.when you really like something you don't want to use it up...so it sits in a draw looking pretty...I want to start using up all my pretty stash...
 

 
 
Here is the recipe:
 
Stamp set: simple serif numbers.
*****
Card stock: pretty in pink...blushing bride...black...rose red...old olive...and dashing.
*****
Ink: rose red.
*****
Punches: 1/16" hand held circle...rounded tab...small and large rectangle...and scalloped photo corners.
*****
Additional supplies: green and pink polka dot bright brads...green staples...soft moss sheer polka dot ribbon...s/u mini glue dots...snail...and fiskar.
 

 
 
Colour Combo Challenge #251
 
 
 
 
Sketch Challenge # 232
 
 
 
 
Stop by the blogs and check out all the fabulous work from the DT Members...it's totally fabulous...thanks for dropping by this morning and checking out my scrapbook page...it was so much fun since I hadn't done one in a while...have a Fabulous weekend...and a great day...I hope you all have A Stampin' Good Time...Be safe.
 
 
Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin