Sunday, January 18, 2015

Tiny Treat Boxes and New Note Tag Punch...A Couple of My Favorite Things

 These are a couple more of my Fav Things...those tiny boxes can hold a bunch of goodies and treats...great for Birthdays I think....some DSP and a Tag...great gift.
  
 Tiny Treat Boxes...Price $6.95 
                                                                       
 
 
Note Tag Punch...Price $16.95 
                                                      
 
  
From Stampin' Up.
  
Made by Jackie Bolhuis Klompenstampers.
  
 
 
Lots of goodies to make using the Tiny Treat Boxes in addition to the Note Tag Punch also...Thanks for dropping by this morning...let me know if I can place an order for these goodies for you...I hope everyone has a Stampin' Good Time...stay Safe out on those Icy Roads today.
 
 
Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin