Sunday, January 25, 2015

Nothing in the Caterpillar

This morning I started off doing a case of this card from the Sale-A-Brations Catty...but my creativity took over and I ended up with something a little different...But I love it...inside is blank, because I'm not sure if I will use as a Birthday or Get Well card...either will be Fabulous.
 
 
 
I absolutely love the subtleness of the stamped background.
 
 
 
Of course the spritzer tool is my favorite look on the cards.
 
 
Here is the easy recipe:
 
Stamp set: Butterflies Basics.
*****
Card stock: Bermuda Bay...pink flamingo and Bali Breeze DSP's...whisper white...and white printer paper.
*****
Inks: Bermuda Bay...crisp cantaloupe...and pistachio pudding.
*****
Markers: stampin' write.
*****
Punches: Butterflies Thinlets...bitty butterfly...and decorative label.
*****
Additional Supplies: acrylic blocks...spritzer tool...snail...s/u mini glue dots...sticky strip...stampin' dimensionals...sherbet designer buttons...spring dew mini dew drops...crystal effects...and melon rind green bakers twine.
 

 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by this afternoon...I had a great time making my cards...I hope you all have A Stampin' Good Time.
 
 
Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin