Friday, July 20, 2007

Sue's Sale Sign

A couple of months ago I made these signs for one of my co-workers her kids were having a mother's day plant sale at their school...I didn't get a chance to stamp today so I thought I'd share this with you...it was really easy because I used up some scrap papers for the letters and times...I used Headline Alphabets, Delight In Life, and Monogram stamp sets by Stampin' Up...the card board was just a couple of extra gift boxes I had...I stamped the flowers on the card board...then stamped them on card stock and cut them out...then I layered them over the stamped images...very quick and easy to do....I was happy with the way they came out.


I didn't put anything specific on the sign such as dates...Sue wanted to be able to use the sign again for next years sale.

I hope to get back to stampin' again this weekend....but if not...I will have to pull something out of my archives to post.

I hope everyone has a great weekend...enjoy!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin