Sunday, September 2, 2007

Get Well Soon




I needed a get well card for one of my co-workers...and this is what I came up with. I love this little lady with her string of hearts...this stamp is Paper Hearts Girl from the Great American Stamp Store...I absolutely love her...I used Stampin' Up Mini Mates for the Get Well Soon sentiment.

Inks used was Basic Black and Old Olive...I used my stampin' up markers to colour her and the colours used are Cameo Coral, Real Red, Pixie Pink, Pink Passion, Lovely Lilac, Rose Red, Pretty In Pink, Apricot Appeal, and Old Olive...Card stock that was used are Very Vanilla, Old Olive, Barely Banana, and Whisper White...the green printed paper is from the Great American Stamp Store...the Large and Small Rectangular punches were used for the little tag with the sentiment on it...and a green brad was used to hold it together...I used sticklers clear glitter for a little bit of shine...and to complete the look I used a lemon yellow ribbon for the bow on the tag and tied a bow to the top of the card...the ribbon is from the Great American Stamp Store...all other supplies used are from Stampin' Up.




I was very pleased with the look of this card...it took me quite a bit of time...but it was well worth it...I love it.




Enjoy this beautiful day...and have a stampin' good time.
HUGS

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin