Saturday, September 1, 2007

Happiness









I had to use this stamp set again...I made this card to send to a friend that I had not heard from for a long time...and it is not only cute...but it was quick to make...most of the supplies were scrap pieces that I already had.

The stamp sets used where Warm Words and ...Polka Dots and Paisley...The card stock I used was all scraps that I had in my scrap box...Very Vanilla, Certainly Celery, Rose Red, Pretty In Pink, and Always Artichoke....my Inks were Gable Green, Rose Red, and Pixie Pink...I used the Slit Punch to punch the little half moons on the side of the card stock...my ribbons were also some scrap pieces...Gingham Moss...and from Michael's I used the green ribbon and the mauve ribbon...all other supplies were from Stampin' Up.

Hope everyone is enjoying their long weekend...have a stampin' good evening.
HUGS

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin