Sunday, September 16, 2007

A Haunting We Will go







I have never been a big fan of Halloween...I don't decorate A La' Martha Stewart...no spooky cats or skeletons in my closets...no boiling cauldrons of eyes, fingers or other limbs bubbling away...no cobwebs with spiders hidden in the corners...no Halloween parties...and because I live in the middle of no where...no trick or treater's...but I do put out a few plain pumpkins...gearing up toward the Fall/Thanksgiving season...I thought that I didn't have any Halloween stamps, but I found a few in my stash while looking for my fall stamps...and decided I would make a few projects/cards using them...and I love how these first couple turned out.













.. I did this Hauntingly cute pumpkin card and matching mini notebook...can you see the slight hint of glitter from the sakura glitter pen???...I Luv them.


This is the recipe for both:

Stamp Set: A Haunting We Will Go and Stamp Around Spooky Spiders Wheel both are retired from Stampin' Up...Just A Note from Endless Creations.


Card Stock: Only Orange, Basic Black, Whisper White, Very Vanilla, Old Olive, More Mustard, Garden Green, Green galore, and Glorious Green...printed papers from ACMoore.


Inks: Basic Black and Chocolate Chip.


Accessories: Orange brads, black cord and green plaid ribbon, are from ACMoore...Sakura clear glitter pen from the Great American Stamp Store...Pumpkin made with Sizzix die cut...Natural Hemp cording from Stampin' Up.


All supplies are from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted.






Thanks for stopping by...it is a little cool this morning but have a stampin' good day.




HUGS

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin