Monday, September 17, 2007

The Witch Is In


The Witch Is in...I love these little girl stamps and I had to have this witch with her friend "Spookitty"...LOL...that is what I named her little black kitty...I don't know if you can see the little touches of glitter in the picture...but it really makes the card shine.



This is the Recipe:
Stamp Sets: Witch With Cat, purchased at the Great American Stamp Store...The Witch Is In, purchased at Michael's...and The Bats, by Hero Arts Stamps.

Card Stock: Whisper White, Basic Black, Really Rust, and Eggplant Envy.

Inks: Basic Black.

Markers: Assorted Colours.

Additional Accessories: Sakura Clear Glitter Pen, purchased at The Great American Stamp Store...Natural Hemp Twine and Black Brads from Stampin' Up.


I am starting to like these cute Halloween stamps...off to see what else I can conjure up...oops!!! I mean...create...thanks for stopping by...enjoy this cold, brisk morning.

Have A Stampin' Good Day.

HUGS

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin