Sunday, February 3, 2008

Bow Wow Thank You

I needed a thank you card for a friend who gave me such a cute gift...even my Yukiko liked it... and this is what I came up with.



I love how it turned out...and it was quick and fun to make.


Stamp sets: Canine Capers (retired)...paw print from PSX Stamp Co...mini thank you (unknown).


Card Stock: Chocolate chip...creamy caramel...so saffron...kraft...cream printer paper from staples.

Inks: Chocolate chip and creamy caramel.

Markers: Assorted colors.

Additional supplies: snail adhesive...ticket corner punch...country heart punch from EK Success...score-it-board...sakura pink and yellow glitter pens...and sheer brown ribbon with satin edges from american craft.


All supplies from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted.


Inside of the card I put a piece of cream printer paper since the card stock would be too dark to write on...I also ticket punched the corners...which give it a very nice finished look.


This is the gift I received...a very cute coffee cup with packages of Dunkin Donuts coffee inside...the doggie pics reminded me of my Yukiko...soooooooo cute...I LUV it...on the handle is printed a verse "All my sunshine"...a very nice way to enjoy my coffee in the morning ...and the cup is a fun addition to my mug collection...thank you Heidi...I am off to have a cup of coffee.

Thanks for stopping by and have a stampin' good day.
HUGS

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin