Monday, February 4, 2008

Note of Love mini card

This little card is only 3X4 1/2 in size...but it packs a big punch...you can't send it thru the mail in a little envie, but it would look so cute attached to a package or basket as a gift card or tag...and of course I used one of my favorite stamps...the stick girls.




Stamp Sets: Bitty Bolds and Creative Corners (both are retired from Stampin' Up)...Lots of Thoughts (2008 SAB mini catty)...and Paper Hearts Stick Girls purchased from The Great American Stamp Store.

Card Stock: Purely Pomegranate...Very Vanilla...Pink Passion...printed papers are from my scraps.

Inks: Purely Pomegranate and Chocolate Chip.

Markers: Assorted colors.

Additional Supplies: snail adhesive...scallop circle punch...1/16 inch circle hand held punch...spritzer tool...red heart brad purchased at michael's...Sakura red, pink, and clear glitter pens...and pink plaid ribbon from Joanne's.

All supplies from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted.


I had fun making this quick card and I always love using my little stick girls...I'll be making more cards using them...thanks everyone for stopping by this morning...stay warm and have a stampin' good day.


I just heard we are expecting snow this morning...hopefully it will wait till I get home from my physical therapy...so I will be heading straight home after I am finished...stop by and have a cup of tea with me later if you like...LOL.
HUGS

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin