Thursday, February 7, 2008

Gently Falling Hearts

I started making this card over a month ago and never finished it...then I forgot about it...but it has come in handy for me today since I don't have any cards or projects to post.

It's so cute and is a quick and easy card to complete...it doesn't have to be for Valentines day...just add an additional sentiment to make it special for whomever you are giving it to.



Stamp Sets: Gently Falling and S/A Jumbo wheel Lots of Hearts...both are retired from Stampin' Up.

Card Stock: Real red...basic black...whisper white...and cream printer paper from staples.

Inks: Real red S/A jumbo cartridge...and basic black.

Additional Supplies: snail adhesive...ticket corner punch...stampin' dimensionals...paper snips...diamond glaze...natural hemp twine...and my favorite score-it-board.


All supplies are from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted.


Inside the card I used the cream printer paper to write my note...it gives the card a very nice finished look...also it's great for card stock that is too dark to write on...use the corner ticket punch to do the corners of the paper and it really completes the look.

Well that's it for today...I have tons of work to do this morning...and hopefully I will get a chance to stamp tonight...it's going to be very cold today...stay warm everyone...thanks for stopping by this morning.

Have a stampin' good day.

HUGS

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin