Saturday, February 2, 2008

You've Got Mail

The weather outside was frightful...but the stampin' ladies were so delightful...


OK...OK...I'll stop...but seriously...I want to thank my stampin' good time ladies for braving the awful weather...with all the snow and icy rain last night to come to class...they had a rough day at work and just wanted a little relaxin' and stampin' time...and I hope I gave them that...ladies...thank you for coming...I know we all had fun.


These were the cute projects we made last night...in fact the ladies were so proud of themselves they didn't even want to leave them so I could take pics to post...I promised them they would have them all back by monday...this way they can admire them before making more to give as gifts...they all did a great job on them.

Even though we all did the same projects ...I had my packets ready to go with different...but similar papers and card stocks...all stayed with our February theme...Red, Pink, and Hearts.


I will list all supplies that were available to be used...but the ladies had their choice of what they wanted to play with...when giving these as gifts you can add little 3X3 cards with matching envies or some chocolate...who doesn't like chocolates...or a couple of socks for a teenager...the ideas are limitless.



Stamp Sets: So many sayings (retired)...Many happy returns...Lots of Thoughts (2008 Sale-A-Bration mini catty).

Card Stock: Whisper white...Real red...Pixie pink...Old olive...and Pink passion...assortment of printed papers purchased at Michael's and ACMoore.

Inks: Old olive and Purely pomegrante.

Punches: Scallop circle...designer label...small and large rectangle tag ...1/4 inch hand held...country heart and raised snowflake from EK Success.

Additional Supplies: Snail adhesive...sticky strip...purely pomegrante...wild wasabi double stitched...and real red ribbons...country plaid pink...double stitched pink...and plain pink ribbons purchased from Joannes...KandCompany chipboard classic sentiments...words and tags...alphabet letters all purchased at Michael's...scotch quick dry tacky adhesive...red...white...and pink mailbox assortment purchased at Target.

We all had a great time decorating and stampin' last night...even though the weather was not very good...once again a BIG THANK YOU to my GREAT stampin' good time ladies for coming out into it.
I will be staying home today...I will relax and of course stamp since I twisted my ankle going out to get my paper this morning...very icy out there...I will work on the next project for my stampin' good time ladies.
Thanks everyone for stopping by...stay warm...and have a stampin' good day.
HUGS

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin