Friday, February 1, 2008

X's and O's

Good morning everyone...I don't have any time to make any new cards or projects this morning...I have my physical therapy appointment which I may have to cancell...it is pouring icy rain and it seems like everything in town has closed...middletown was on a two hour delay which has just been upgraded to CLOSED...I am sooooooooooooo!!! happy I made it home from work this morning before this mess started...but I do have a cute card that I made last year when Carol and I took a class somewhere...but I don't remember where it was...so I thought I would post it...I don't remember all the supplies.




Stamps: Polkadot background...X's and O's...Hearts...flowers...and Turtles from Outlines Rubberstamp Co.

Card stock: burgandy and white.

Inks: Gold and white craft ink.

Markers: assorted colours.

Additional supplies: Double stick tape...gold and white embossing powders...clear glitter...small hole punch...and white grosgrain ribbon.

I hope I remembered everything...I kept the card because the little turtles were so cute...well I have to run to my PT...then get ready for a class tonight (if it's not cancelled).

Stay safe and warm...thanks for stopping by this morning...and have a stampin' good day.

HUGS

PS...physical therapy just called and cancelled...so lucky me...I will be getting a little sleep before going out to clean off the walkway.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin