Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Green Tea To Go

I can't remember any year that my allergies have been so bad...yesterday it seemed like I was better...but this morning...I've started with the sneezing and runny nose again(yuk)...sometimes I sneeze so hard my head hurts...and my head is really hurting this morning.


Can you say cute...I cased this idea from a project that Nancy over at SCS did...her tart and tangy water bottles were so cute I wanted to see if I could do something similar using my scraps and this is what I came up with...and I think they are adorable.




This is the recipe:

Stamp sets: terrific tags(retired).

Card stock: blue...teal...and assorted scraps.

Inks: basic brown.

Additional supplies: snail adhesive...Xyron adhesive machine...score-it board...crop-a-dile...large and small rectangle punches...scallop punch...green and ice blue eyelets from making memories...white cording from Lowe's...sizzix circle die...coloured staples from ACMoore.



All supplies from stampin' up unless otherwise noted.
*****
In the pockets of my tags I put Lipton Green Tea To Go Mix packets.


Thanks for stopping by today...it's taken me all day to do this project...I'm going to get my tissues...a cup of hot tea...a couple of extra strength Tylenol...and I'm off to bed...have a stampin' good evening.
*****

Nancy...TFS...you did a great project...I loved it.


Stampin' HUGS

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin