Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Basket of Apples for sale...and a redo

I made this for a friend...there's going to be ten of the same cards in a little gift bag...she saw one I made a long time ago and wanted me to make her some.
The basket is full of red juicy apples and topped off with a pretty red plaid bow.
The basket is stamped and coloured with the stampin' pastels...I then used my craft knife to cut the rim of the basket and insert the apples half way into it...this way the apples look like they are overflowing from the basket...pretty neat I think.
This card was my sample... it was completed and I like the way it turned out...so I thought I'd go ahead and post it...then I can take the rest of the day to finish up the rest of the set.



This is the recipe:
Stamps: Large bushel basket...large apples...apple slices...from River City Rubber Works...apples for sale sentiment (unknown).
*****
Card stock: whisper white...real red...always artichoke...printed scraps...and cream printer paper.
*****
Inks: basic black and real rust.
*****
Additional supplies: stampin' pastels...snail adhesive...stampin' dimensionals...true thyme single stitch ribbon (retired)...red plaid ribbon...stickles crystal glitter glue...scallop decorative corner punch...and scotch tacky adhesive.



Inside the card you can see the scallop punch on the corners of the printer paper.
All supplies from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted.

This was a fun card since I was able to use some older papers and card stocks that I have in my stash...some of the printed papers I don't know why I have soooooo!!! much of it.
*****

"Redo From Green Tea To Go"
I had to redo this pic from yesterday...I was up at 4am this morning due to the fact I was unable to sleep...I must have taken about twenty of the pics...and this was the best one I could get out of all of them...almost everyone was blurry...sorry but I hope you can see this one better.

Thanks for taking the time to stop by this morning...enjoy this beautiful weather and have a stampin' good day.
*****
Stampin' HUGS

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin