Thursday, May 29, 2008

Your Day

When I was little I had a bicycle with a white plastic basket that had flowers on it...boy did I love that bike and especially the basket...LOL...don't ask me why...all I know is that I loved them both...I'm not even sure what colour the bike was...this bicycle bought back that memory.
I stamped...coloured...and cut out the flowers...then I used the stampin' dimensionals to pop them up off the card so that they looked like they were overflowing from the basket.


This is the recipe:
Stamp set: Blooming with love...bicycle from Serendipity stamps.
*****
Card stock: tempting turquoise...whisper white...brocade blue...assorted scraps...and cream printer paper from Staples.
*****
Inks: basic black...basic brown...and tempting turquoise.
*****
Markers: assorted colours.
*****
Additional supplies: score-it board...twinkling H2O sky blue...sticky strip...snail adhesive...blue photo corners from ACMoore...stampin' dimensionals...ticket corner punch...and stickles yellow glitter glue.




Inside the card is cream printer paper...I used my ticket corner punch on all four of the corners...then I stamped the little flowers down the left and right hand side of the paper...as everyone knows I love to do something on the inside of my cards also.

All supplies are from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted.


As usual...I must apologize for my photo's...I'm at a loss as to why they don't come out crisp and clear...I take more time trying to take good photo's than it does for me to make my cards and projects...LOL...I will keep trying to improve...thanks for your patience.



Thanks for taking the time to stop by I really appreciate it...enjoy this beautiful weather this morning...I'm not sneezing too much today...just a little sniffles...which I can live with...and no headache either...YEH!...have your selves a great stampin' good day.


Stampin' HUGS

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin