Saturday, June 7, 2008

Dads Card and Notebook

I finished this cute project last night and I wanted to post them early this morning...since today promises to be a scorcher and I might not feel like doing anything later.

This is the recipe:
Stamps: Thoughts of Father...Just a Note mini (retired)..."Dad" stamp from PSX stamp company.
*****
Card stock: bashful blue...gable green...brocade blue...creamy caramel...cream printer paper from staples...and printed paper scraps.
*****
Inks: glorious green.
*****
Additional supplies: score-it board...snail adhesive...blue bayou double stitch ribbon...corner rounder punch...ticket corner punch...1 1/16 circle hand punch...blue square brads...Xyron sticker maker...stampin' dimensionals...sizzix uppercase alphabets...and my cuttle bug traffic jam folder that is soooo!!! appropriate for the printed paper with the cars and trucks on it.





All supplies from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted.

As you can see I used some left over printed paper from another project to make my two cards and to alter my favorite little notebooks from Walmart.


What a cute little gift for dad from the kids...he will love it.



This project was so quick and easy...it could be changed around in so many different ways...and the big benefit is that it uses up all your left over papers and scrap from other projects...what a great way to stretch our stampin' dollars and nothing wasted.


Thanks so much for stopping by this morning I really appreciate you spending time with me...it's only 8am and it's pretty warm outside already...well gotta go...it's time to take my medicine...yes I'm still fighting the bronchitis and flu bug...stay COOL everyone and have a stampin' good day...I'm going to go and have a hot cup of fruit tea.
*****



Stampin' HUGS


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin