Friday, June 6, 2008

Flag Wishes

Arrgggggggg...I can't believe it...I'm still fighting this Bronchitis...I hate being sick...it's no fun at all...luckily for me this card was a quickie...so I can get back to bed...I have been getting so exhausted quickly these past few days.


This is the quick recipe:
Stamp sets: Star spangled day (retired)...I LUV this set.
*****
Card stock: white pre-folded card...white printer paper from staples...assorted scraps.
*****
Inks: real red.
*****
Additional supplies: Large and small star punches...snail adhesive...pop dots...cuttle bug decorative stars folder...stickles yellow glitter glue...The Robins Nest dew drops clear from the primary colour...and crystal effects.
*****
All supplies from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted.


Inside of my card I used my wonderful printer paper...and on the edges I used my cuttle bug decorative stars folder to give it a nice finished look with the row of stars.

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful stampin' good evening.
Stampin' HUGS

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin