Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Believe Mini Notebook

I was very pleased that I was able to sit long enough to make this mini notebook...they are a great project...because they're so quick and easy to make...I especially love this paper collection from Melissa Frances...and I will be using some of her papers this month for Breast Cancer Awareness month...in support for her personal fight.
This is my recipe:
Stamps: Hope Is...(retired).
*****
Card stock: "Endure" from the Melissa Frances Collection...sage shadow...and rose red.
*****
Inks: riding hood red.
*****
Additional supplies: snail adhesive...double stitch pink ribbon and light pink ribbon from Joannes...red brads...The Robins Nest Dew Drops fresh mowed grass...crystal effects...and mini note book purchased from walmart.
*****
All supplies from stampin' up unless otherwise noted.



Don't forget to schedule your Mammogram today if you haven't already done so...be good to yourself.
*****

Thanks for stopping by this morning and sharing my quick and easy project...I hope everyone has a wonderful stampin' good day.





Stampin' HUGS

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin