Thursday, October 9, 2008

Happy Fright Night

Once I decided what I wanted to do...and I got all my supplies together...this card took me only five minutes to put together...I love how the stickles makes the spider web look like dew drops in the early morning light...over at the Cuttle Bug Challenge we were to make a Halloween card or project this week...so this is my little donation to all the other great projects...and I must say it was a lot of fun...I will try and follow every week to see what the challenges are.




This is the recipe:

Stamps: eat, drink, and be scary.
*****
Card stock: whisper white...basic black...and white printer paper.
*****
Inks: basic black.
*****
Additional supplies: cuttle bug spiderweb folder...stickles diamond glitter glue...sticky strip...crystal effects...snail adhesive...clear acrylic mini discs...
score-it board...and fiskar cutter.






Inside the card I used white printer paper to write my sentiment...I could even decide to stamp a saying or poem if I chose too.
*****

All supplies from stampin' up unless otherwise noted.


Thanks for stopping by this morning...I'm going to try and see if I can work on a couple more cards or projects so that I'll have them ready for the weekend...I hope everyone has a stampin' good day.

Ladies don't forget this month is Breast Cancer Awareness...so don't forget to have your Mammograms done...schedule your appointment now.

Stampin' HUGS

Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin