Friday, February 27, 2009

Dreams

This was such a fun card to make...and the butterfly cut out really makes the card stand out even more...I seem to be addicted to chocolate this week...even in my card stock...LOL...this was the card we did for class last week and the stampin' ladies also had fun with it...and they did a very nice job with the cards they made...plan on seeing more chocolate in my work...I luv it.





This is the recipe:

Stamp set: Dreams Du Jour.
*****
Card stock: chocolate chip...riding hood red...pink passion...naturals ivory...and cream printer paper.
*****
Inks: chocolate chip...and riding hood red.
*****
Markers: certainly celery...pretty in pink...and barely banana.
*****
Additional supplies: snail...scotch quick dry tacky...fiskar cutter...score-it board...scallop edge punch...rose red ribbon...cuttle bug floral fantasy folder...The Robins Nest sunflower dew drops...and sakura clear star glitter pen.
*****


All supplies from stampin' up unless otherwise noted.





Inside my card I used my favorite printer paper and used the scallop edge punch...I love how this looks.





Thanks for stopping by this morning and sharing my card...it looks like it maybe a very dreary day today...I guess I will stay home and have myself a stampin' good time...I hope you all have a stampin' good day too...Thanks!



Stampin' HUGZ


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin