Saturday, February 21, 2009

Fun in the snow

I really love this stamp set Carol gave me for Christmas a couple of years ago...I look at it every day and thought today was a good time to use it...instead of just looking at it...LOL...they are the cutest little snow family.




This is the recipe:

Stamps: happy winter (retired)...snow family and fun sentiment from Lockhart stamp company.

*****

Card stock: whisper white...blue bayou(retired)...assorted scraps...and cream printer paper.

*****

Inks: Sahara sand...and glorious green.

*****

Markers: assorted stampin' write.

*****

Additional supplies: stampin' dimensionals...snail adhesive...Scotch quick dry tacky...green mix mini discs...fiskar cutter...scallop edge punch...sizzix jelly frame...score-it...aqua painter...shimmerz angel wings...and stickles icicle glitter glue.

*****


All supplies from stampin' up unless otherwise noted.





Inside the card I used cream printer paper and used that wonderful scallop edge punch...that punch is the greatest.



I know Carol is thinking that's it's about time I used this set...LOL...thanks Carol...you know I luv it...Thanks for stopping by everyone and checking out my card...have a stampin' good day.





Stampin' HUGZ


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin