Friday, February 20, 2009

Celebrate Cupcake

This was a fun card...but as you know I love working with the cupcake theme...since I used card stock stickers...this card was very easy to make and quick.
*****
This is the recipe:
Stamp sets: sprinkles...wonderful words (retired).
*****
Card stock: cupcake card stock stickers from me and my big ideas...regal rose...mellow moss...whisper white...glitter paper from Kand Company...and white printer paper.
*****
Inks: sage shadow...and garden green.
*****
Additional supplies: fiskar cutter...score-it board...snail adhesive...stampin' dimensionals...wild wasabi stripe grosgrain ribbon(retired)...and scallop edge punch.
*****
All supplies from stampin' up unless otherwise noted.


Inside the card I used my printer paper...and I scalloped the edges.




The pic below I took again...because in the other pics you couldn't see how pretty the background paper is...I don't remember where I purchased it and it's just about the last big piece I have left...I love it and it's from KandCompany...it's so sparkly and gives my card such a beautiful look...wish I had more of it...I will have to keep my eyes open for it when I shop.




Thanks so much for stopping by this chilly morning...it's freezing here...we had more snow and ice last night...my 'puter was down for a few hours and only came back up a couple of hours ago...probably due to the heavy winds...enjoy your morning...stay very...very warm...and have a stampin' good day.



Stampin' HUGZ

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin