Thursday, February 19, 2009

Love To Chat

This was such an easy card to make...I love these tags that are already completed and ready to go...it makes my card look like I spent hours working on it...but it was really a quick card...took me less than fifteen minutes.
*****
This is the recipe:
Stamp set: Sprinkles.
*****
Card stock: real red...Loop to loop rub-ons...fresh tags from EKSuccess...cream printer paper.
*****
Inks: real red.
*****
Additional supplies: scallop edge punch...snail adhesive...stampin' dimensionals...score-it board...and fiskar cutter.
*****
All supplies from stampin' up unless otherwise noted.


Inside the card I used the scallop edge punch on the printer paper...I love how this looks.



This was a fun project and I will be doing more of them...thanks for stopping in this morning...I hope you have a stampin' good day.



Stampin' HUGZ

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin