Sunday, February 22, 2009

Keep In Touch

It's snowing again this morning...it started about 5:15am when I went out to get the newspaper...I hope it stops soon...I have a class this evening...and who wants to drive in this mess...not me!!!
*****
This card was fairly quick to make...the flowers were already precut...and I was able to use up more of my scrap papers...and I love doing that...the sentiment could be changed to make this card for any occasion...I love the Martha Stewart twill...it is great for stamping on...it doesn't smear or run all over the place.
*****
This is the easy recipe:
Stamps: sentiment from MSE.
*****
Card stock: whisper white...blue bayou(retired)...pink passion...white printer paper... and paper flowers from Colorbok.
*****
Inks: cranberry crisp (retired).
*****
Additional supplies: score-it board...fiskar cutters...yellow button...gold 2" eye pin and jump ring from Jewelry Essentials...assorted silver lined beads...white herringbone twill from Martha Stewart Collection...gold cording (retired)...blue ribbon from Joannes...cuttle bug floral screen folder...scotch quick dry tacky...and snail adhesive.



All supplies from stampin' up unless otherwise noted.



Thanks for stopping in on this snowy morning...I hope you have a stampin' good day.






Stampin' HUGZ

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin