Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Love

This is a very quick post...I have to head out to work and I'm running late, but I did want to share this quick card with everyone...very little stamping was involved and I used card stock stickers.




This is the recipe:


Stamps: wonderful words (retired).
*****
Card stock: Smitten card stock stickers from Bo Bunny...chocolate chip...whisper white...pixie pink...and white printer paper.
*****
Inks: riding hood red.
*****
Additional supplies: stampin' pastel pink passion...heart to heart punch...pink brad...quick dry tacky...score-it...fiskar cutter...pink mix mini discs...and snail adhesive.
*****


All supplies from stampin' up unless otherwise noted.







This is the inside of the card...I used my heart to heart punch in the corners and then used my stampin' pastels to colour in the open space.





Thanks so much for stopping in this evening...have a stampin' good night.



Stampin' HUGZ

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin